Re: [John_Lit] Son of Man?

  • Francis J. Moloney, SDB
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 16, 2000
      Dear Wali,

      I am putting a copy of "The Johannine Son of Man" in the mail for you today.
      As far as payment is concerned, I will not be at the SBL meeting. I always
      go, but find that they are getting bigger, weaker, and more confused each
      year.

      For payment, while you are in the USA, just put $14 in an envelope and send
      it to me while you are in the USA. My address is:

      Professor Francis J. Moloney, SDB
      Department of Biblical Studies
      The Catholic University of America
      Washington, DC 20064

      That should cover all costs. Thanks for your interest, and good reading!

      Regards,

      Frank Moloney

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 16, 2000
        Dear Frank,
        Thank you for taking care. I feel honored to get your book in this personal
        way.
        Yes, payment in this way is practical.
        Thanks for the trouble,\.

        Wali