Re: [John_Lit] Son of Man?

  • Francis Moloney
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 10, 2000
      Dear Polling Sun,

      I am sorry to have to use the list, but your email address is not on your submission.  Please send me your address at MOLONEY@....  I will certainly send 2 copies.

      Thanks for your interest.  And the same to all the group.  Sorry for these intrusions.

      Frank Moloney
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 13, 2000
        Dear Frank Moloney
        Only now I am aware of the possibility of obtaining your book.
        If there is a spare copy still, I would appriciate to get one.
        Payment from Holland might be a problem, as sending the book might be
        cumbersome.
        I will be at Nashville. If you would be there, we could exchange. Or with
        somebody on your behalf?
        I am looking forward hearing from you,
        Wali van Lohuizen
        Singel 170-172
        1015 AH Amsterdam, Holland
      • Francis J. Moloney, SDB
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 16, 2000
          Dear Wali,

          I am putting a copy of "The Johannine Son of Man" in the mail for you today.
          As far as payment is concerned, I will not be at the SBL meeting. I always
          go, but find that they are getting bigger, weaker, and more confused each
          year.

          For payment, while you are in the USA, just put $14 in an envelope and send
          it to me while you are in the USA. My address is:

          Professor Francis J. Moloney, SDB
          Department of Biblical Studies
          The Catholic University of America
          Washington, DC 20064

          That should cover all costs. Thanks for your interest, and good reading!

          Regards,

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 16, 2000
            Dear Frank,
            Thank you for taking care. I feel honored to get your book in this personal
            way.
            Yes, payment in this way is practical.
            Thanks for the trouble,\.

            Wali