FG and Synoptics

  • Thatcher, Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2000
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      I ask the following questions as a sort of survey. The first two are pretty
      much "yes" or "no"; the 3rd is the one I'm most interested in, but of course
      I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on #1 and #2 as well.

      Q1: Did the Fourth Evangelist utilize the Synoptic Gospels as sources?
      Either all of them or any of them?
      Q2: Did the Fourth Evangelist share common sources with the Synoptics,
      either oral or written?
      Q3: What method(s) would you use to go about supporting your answers to #1
      and/or #2?

      Respectfully,
      --tom

      "The Truth Will Set You Free"