Re: [John_Lit] Son of Man?

  • wcmills
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 10, 2000
      Francis:

      I would like to have a copy as well, but how do I make a payment? Need address too.

      Thanks.

      Fr. Mills

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 10, 2000
        Dear Fr Mills,

        If you will let me have your address, I will send off a copy immediately.  I will charge the $10US and some postage (depending on where you are), and the address will be on a note.  However, I am at: Biblical Studies Department, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC 20064, USA.  However, do not send a check until you have the book from me.

        Let me have your address and I will get it off to you.

        Regards,

        Frank Moloney, SDB

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 10, 2000

          Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 9:19 AM

          Dear Frank,

          Does your reply to Fr. Mills applys to us outsiders too? I mean, outside of U.S.A. Once again I am interested in your book and would like to pay for one copy.

          Mesfin Atlaye
          Doctoral Student at Wycliffe
          Toronto.

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 10, 2000
              Dear Polling Sun,

              I am sorry to have to use the list, but your email address is not on your submission.  Please send me your address at MOLONEY@....  I will certainly send 2 copies.

              Thanks for your interest.  And the same to all the group.  Sorry for these intrusions.

              Frank Moloney
              I would love to have two copies, one for my own library, the other for my seminary's library.  How would that work out? Would you mind sending me through mail?  Please let me konw.

              Poling Sun
              Hong Kong Baptist Theological Seminary

              Francis Moloney wrote:

[...]

            • C.W..Wali van Lohuizen
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 13, 2000
                Dear Frank Moloney
                Only now I am aware of the possibility of obtaining your book.
                If there is a spare copy still, I would appriciate to get one.
                Payment from Holland might be a problem, as sending the book might be
                cumbersome.
                I will be at Nashville. If you would be there, we could exchange. Or with
                somebody on your behalf?
                I am looking forward hearing from you,
                Wali van Lohuizen
                Singel 170-172
                1015 AH Amsterdam, Holland
              • Francis J. Moloney, SDB
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 16, 2000
                  Dear Wali,

                  I am putting a copy of "The Johannine Son of Man" in the mail for you today.
                  As far as payment is concerned, I will not be at the SBL meeting. I always
                  go, but find that they are getting bigger, weaker, and more confused each
                  year.

                  For payment, while you are in the USA, just put $14 in an envelope and send
                  it to me while you are in the USA. My address is:

                  Professor Francis J. Moloney, SDB
                  Department of Biblical Studies
                  The Catholic University of America
                  Washington, DC 20064

                  That should cover all costs. Thanks for your interest, and good reading!

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 16, 2000
                    Dear Frank,
                    Thank you for taking care. I feel honored to get your book in this personal
                    way.
                    Yes, payment in this way is practical.
                    Thanks for the trouble,\.

                    Wali