Apologies

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2000
      Many apologies for sending to the List what I thought I had sent to HJH
      alone. Here I was speaking about people paying attention to names and
      then I go and pay no attention to what name appeared in the "to" field!
      A Johannine irony?

      Yours,

      Jeffrey
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Dear John List:

        Sorry about my last post. It was meant for Paul Anderson off list.... but I goofed. Please ignore and chalk it up to late afternoon computer idiocy.

        Mark Matson

        ---
      • Jeffrey B. Gibson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
          Apologies for sending to the List what was meant to be an off list message to
          Jack Kilmon.

          JG
          --

          Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)