Johannine Art on the Web

  • Felix Just, S.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2000
      A few weeks ago my webpage collection of "Art and Images related to the
      Gospel of John" (http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~fjust/John/Art.html) was
      updated and expanded. In case anyone wants to make use of this
      collection for any biblical courses you teach, feel free to do so.

      These pages primarily contain hyperlinks to artworks available elsewhere
      on the internet, but also some photographs of my own and a few pictures
      I have scanned in. In all of this, I have tried to respect applicable
      copyright laws and restrictions, but please let me know if you know of
      any error or violation.

      Also, if you know of any relevant artworks on the internet that are not
      yet on these pages, please e-mail me directly (fjust@...) with the
      pertinent information so that I can add them to this collection.

      Felix Just, S.J. -- Dept. of Theological Studies
      Loyola Marymount University -- 7900 Loyola Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90045-8400 -- (310) 338-5933
      Website: http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~fjust