Re: [John_Lit] John's Prologue - 1.5 - zwh

  • TonyProst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2000
      For a fifth century understanding of this section, I refer you to the
      Paraphrase by Nonnos of Panopolis. My present work, and English verse
      translation, is available in part at the URL below. The Greek is hard to
      find, but if you communicate with me, perhaps we can make arrangements.

      Regards,
      Tony Prost
      All Nonnos All Day
      http://nonnos.iscool.net