RE: [John_Lit] Build a bridge back to God

  • Thatcher, Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2000
      Dear Reverend Buck,

      I appreciate you sharing the website and find it very intriguing. I was not
      aware that sites existed with complete, full-stream video sessions of this
      type. At the same time, however, I think that maybe you have confused this
      listserve with another one. There are 2 similar listserves for the
      Johannine Literature. The one to which you have subscribed is used mainly
      by scholars and divinity students who are interested in the academic study
      of John. We very rarely send messages on this one that do not relate
      directly to points of teaching John, writing on John, or academic research
      on John. Many of us are very pressed for time and must use extreme
      discretion in how much time we invest in e-mail and websites. I would
      suggest that perhaps the members of the other Johannine listserve might be
      more interested in your programs, since that list is directed to laypeople
      and/or those with a less professional interest in John. Thanks again.

      Respectfully,
      --tom

      "The Truth Will Set You Free"
      Tom Thatcher