Re: [John_Lit] Re:Re(2): Article

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2000
      On 16 May 00, at 8:56, gds@... wrote:

      > Does anybody know of the precise author and title and year for a very
      > large article that summarized Johannine scholarship (about 100 pages
      > long as I remember) from the mid-eighties (ca. 1985) from Aufstieg und
      > Niedergang? I can't find that reference and I am trying to relocate
      > that article for a class.

      Kysar, R., _The Fourth Gospel. A Report on Recent Research_ II.25.3 (1985)
      2389-2480

      Ross Scaife set up a search for ANRW at the University of Kentucky:

      http://www.uky.edu/ArtsSciences/Classics/biblio/anrw.html

      And you can access this also from "What do you Want to Know Today" at:

      http://www.uky.edu/ArtsSciences/Classics/lexindex.html

      Or from my All-in-One Biblical Resources Page at:

      http://www.ntgateway.com/multibib.htm

      Mark

      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com