Re:Re(2): Article

  • gds@dor.kaiser.org
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2000
      Does anybody know of the precise author and title and year for a very large
      article that summarized Johannine scholarship (about 100 pages long as I
      remember) from the mid-eighties (ca. 1985) from Aufstieg und Niedergang? I
      can't find that reference and I am trying to relocate that article for a class.

      - Gary D. Salyer
    • Mark Goodacre
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2000
        On 16 May 00, at 8:56, gds@... wrote:

        > Does anybody know of the precise author and title and year for a very
        > large article that summarized Johannine scholarship (about 100 pages
        > long as I remember) from the mid-eighties (ca. 1985) from Aufstieg und
        > Niedergang? I can't find that reference and I am trying to relocate
        > that article for a class.

        Kysar, R., _The Fourth Gospel. A Report on Recent Research_ II.25.3 (1985)
        2389-2480

        Ross Scaife set up a search for ANRW at the University of Kentucky:

        http://www.uky.edu/ArtsSciences/Classics/biblio/anrw.html

        And you can access this also from "What do you Want to Know Today" at:

        http://www.uky.edu/ArtsSciences/Classics/lexindex.html

        Or from my All-in-One Biblical Resources Page at:

        http://www.ntgateway.com/multibib.htm

        Mark

        Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
        University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
        Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

        http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
        Homepage
        http://www.ntgateway.com