Re: [John_Lit] History, the Temple and John

    Message 1 of 7 , May 14 10:41 PM
      Mary,

      I hope that I get a chance to read your work some day.
      I am currently (sigh, very slowly these days) working
      on an article looking at Jesus as the Holy One of God
      in Mark in terms of Temple-Christology. Also, my
      doctoral dissertation treated the 'symbolism' of food
      in John. It's "Food as Synecdoche in John's Gospel and
      Gnosticism", which I wrote in History at U. C.
      Berkeley and handed in in 1995, and it's available on
      microfilm from University Microfilms International,
      Ann Arbor, Michigan. It might complement some of your
      own work--though it needs more work itself.

      http://im.yahoo.com/