Lamb of God

  • Brendan Gerard
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013
      Thanks again to all.

      Matthew - I would agree that in John's Gospel the Baptist is an
      *intermediary* of the Father's revelation. In John, it's the Baptist who
      sees the Spirit descending, and to whom God has spoken, so that in this
      episode we don't hear God's voice directly (as in the synoptics) but
      through the testimony of the Baptist.

      Brendan

      --
      Revd Brendan Gerard M.A., S.S.L.