Re: [John_Lit] hyios vs eklektos

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
       P. Gerard

      Vulgata legit non elegit sed Filius Dei. Hoc est canonica versio - oder- Die Vulgata nicht lesen elegit aber Sohn Gottes.

      "et ego vidi testimonium perhibui quia his est Filius Dei"

      Why do you want to use a crystal ball and make predictions??? The TC list does this sort of magic.

      Prof. Giovanni "John" N. Lupia III
      Parenti, Italia, New Jersey, USA; Beirut, Lebanon
      (twitter account) @JohnNLupia
      http://www.reginacaelipress.com/
      https://sites.google.com/site/numismaticmallcom/
      God Bless Everyone