Re: [John_Lit] Verbatim agreements between John and the Synoptics

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 12, 2011
      And, here is an online essay for Bible and Interpretation outlining six
      dozen cases where Luke departs with Mark and sides with John, suggesting
      Lukan familiarity with (and dependence upon the oral renderings of) the
      Johannine tradition.

      http://www.bibleinterp.com/opeds/acts357920.shtml

      Mark Matson and I presented papers independently on Lukan dependence upon
      the Johannine tradition at the SNTS meetings last week, and the discussions
      were vigorous indeed! I included the above essay as an appendix to my paper
      on Authentic Worship in the Johannine and Lukan Traditions. (See also
      Appendix VIII in Christology for my earlier development of this thesis.)

      And, here's a report on lecturing at Marburg a year ago on A Bi-Optic
      Hypothesis, which, was very well received.

      http://www.bibleinterp.com/opeds/mainz357911.shtml

      Take care,

      Paul Anderson