Re: E. Schwartz: Aporias

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2011
      The link wrapped.

      Here's the correct link:

      http://www.archive.org/details/SchwartzAporienImViertenEvang
      elium

      Best wishes

      Wieland

      <><

      --------------------------

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie

      Textcritical commentary:

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/

    • Rick Hubbard
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2011
        The problem is that the last 5 characters of the link was chopped off in
        the orginal email. Make sure the following is all in a single line and
        everything should work:

        http://www.archive.org/details/SchwartzAporienImViertenEvangelium

        Rick Hubbard

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2011
          Excellent! Thanks so much.

          In reflection on earlier discussions of collections coming out, the first
          major collection on the subject of John and Qumran since Charlesworth's
          earlier collection nearly four decades ago will come out in a few months. It
          is:

          John, Qumran and the Dead Sea Scrolls: Sixty Years of Discovery and Debate.
          Edited by Mary L Coloe & Tom Thatcher. Atlanta: SBL 2011.

          Paul Anderson