Re: [John_Lit] Riddles--a new intro

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
      Thanks, Ramsey, that will be an important volume, I think, building on other
      characterological studies in fuller detail.

      And thanks, Matthew and Keith for pointing out the way forward; here's the
      Fortress website link, which has a "samples" section.

      http://fortresspress.com/store/item.jsp?clsid=202564&productgroupid=0&isbn=080060427X

      Paul