Re: [John_Lit] Riddles--a new intro

  • Keith Yoder
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
      Matt -

      You have to delete the "--thanks" from the end of Paul's link, then it will work--

      http://fortresspress.com/media/downloads/080060427XToc.pdf

      Keith Yoder

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
        Thanks, Keith.

        Certainly looks like Paul has his plate full!

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
          Thanks, Ramsey, that will be an important volume, I think, building on other
          characterological studies in fuller detail.

          And thanks, Matthew and Keith for pointing out the way forward; here's the
          Fortress website link, which has a "samples" section.

          http://fortresspress.com/store/item.jsp?clsid=202564&productgroupid=0&isbn=080060427X

          Paul