test

  • Elizabeth Danna
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2000
      I'm having trouble sending messages, let's see if this one gets through
    • Bill Skelton
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003
        ignore this

      • Jack Kilmon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13 10:42 AM
          testing

        • Dr. Thomas W. Butler
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13 10:54 AM
            Jack,
            Your message came through for me. I haven't received much over the
            past year from this group. Glad you are testing.

            Dr. Tom Butler
            Sparks, Nevada

            --- In johannine_literature@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Kilmon"
            <jkilmon@...> wrote:

            > testing

          • Jack Kilmon
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13 10:57 AM
              I have been somewhat negligent as a moderator, having taken a sabbatical
              from online groups because of health reasons. I am back in the saddle again
              and will consult with Jeffrey Gibson about what we can do to stimulate
              higher participation. Thanks, Tom.