Re: [John_Lit] 'The Word was toward God' question --blogged response

  • Kevin Snapp
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2009
      Bob,

      Just a quick response to your blog suggestion. After some thought, I
      decided not to go that route. I'll just avoid Greek here on Yahoo in
      the future, and if anyone wants a Word or pdf version of my prior
      response, I'll be happy to provide it by e-mail. I suppose it is only
      a quirk of vanity, since I have no public persona to protect, but I
      feel that something on a blog (even if no one is looking) should be
      more polished than a response here. It also takes it out of the
      context of a conversation, where things offered for comment may be
      speculation or suggestion rather than conclusion. So thanks, but I'll
      just skip the Greek and transliterate when necessary.

      Kevin Snapp
      Chicago

      --- In johannine_literature@yahoogroups.com, "Bob MacDonald"

      https://www.blogger.com/start