Re: test

  • Dr. Thomas W. Butler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
      Jack,
      Your message came through for me. I haven't received much over the
      past year from this group. Glad you are testing.

      Dr. Tom Butler
      Sparks, Nevada

      --- In johannine_literature@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Kilmon"
      <jkilmon@...> wrote:

      > testing

    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
        I have been somewhat negligent as a moderator, having taken a sabbatical
        from online groups because of health reasons. I am back in the saddle again
        and will consult with Jeffrey Gibson about what we can do to stimulate
        higher participation. Thanks, Tom.