test

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
      testing

    • Dr. Thomas W. Butler
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
        Jack,
        Your message came through for me. I haven't received much over the
        past year from this group. Glad you are testing.

        Dr. Tom Butler
        Sparks, Nevada

        --- In johannine_literature@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Kilmon"
        <jkilmon@...> wrote:

        > testing

      • Jack Kilmon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
          I have been somewhat negligent as a moderator, having taken a sabbatical
          from online groups because of health reasons. I am back in the saddle again
          and will consult with Jeffrey Gibson about what we can do to stimulate
          higher participation. Thanks, Tom.