Thanksgiving

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      Hello listers:

      No matter what your "persuasion" or lack thereof, I would like to wish
      everyone a peaceful, restful, and fulfilling Thanksgiving. It is a time for
      family, friends, good food and reflection. As we enjoy the company of good
      friends, let us remember those who are lonely. As we enjoy our Thanksgiving
      dinners, let us remember those who are hungry and pledge to work even harder
      in the coming year to do what we can, as individuals, to help.

      Jack

      Jack Kilmon
      San Antonio, Texas