articles in JSTOR

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
      Does anyone here has access to JSTOR? I am in need of the following
      articles that can be accessed there.

      "Panem Nostrum": The Problem of Petition and the Lord's Prayer
      Michael Joseph Brown
      Journal of Religion, Vol. 80, No. 4 (Oct., 2000), pp. 595-614

      The Lucan Text of the Lord's Prayer (Lk XI 2-4)
      Robert Leaney
      Novum Testamentum, Vol. 1, Fasc. 2 (Apr., 1956), pp. 103-111.

      And if anyone has access to the Jewish Bible Quarterly, I need the
      article "Kaddish and Lord's Prayer" by David Baumgardt that appeared in
      vol 19 (1991).

      With thanks in advance to anyone who can send me these.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey--
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • Jeffrey B. Gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
        Thanks to Mark Goodacre, I now have the following articles:

        "Panem Nostrum": The Problem of Petition and the Lord's Prayer
        Michael Joseph Brown
        Journal of Religion, Vol. 80, No. 4 (Oct., 2000), pp. 595-614

        The Lucan Text of the Lord's Prayer (Lk XI 2-4)
        Robert Leaney
        Novum Testamentum, Vol. 1, Fasc. 2 (Apr., 1956), pp. 103-111.

        However, I am still looking for David Baumgardt's Jewish Bible Quarterly
        article "Kaddish and Lord's Prayer" [vol 19 (1991)].

        But I suspect that this is something that would first have to be scanned
        since it appears that JBQ does not have volumes earlier than 1994 or so
        online.

        Yours,

        Jeffrey--
        Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)