Re: [John_Lit] Overview Query

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2006
      Larry Swain wrote:

      > I'm a little out of the loop these days, more's the pity for me. I was
      > wondering what are the current views of authorship of the Gospel and
      > Epistles and if they have substantially changed in the last say 6 years?
      > Apologies for the essentially basic question.

      Get ahold of _The Face of New Testament Studies: A Survey of Recent Research_
      edited by Scot McNight and Grant Osbourne (Baker, 2004). There's an article
      there on "The Johannine Gospel in Recent Research" by Klaus Scholtissek that
      looks like what you are looking for.

      Jeffrey
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)