Ancient Near East Discussion List

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2006
      With apologies for cross-posting, I trust that the following will be of
      interest to folks here:

      The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago has suspended its
      sponsorship of the Ancient Near East Discussion List.

      The List has been reincarnated-- with a full panel of moderators -- as
      ANE-2 at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ANE-2/

      Please join us.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2006
        Also, on a related note, I would like to announce the "grand posting opening" of my new scholarly site, Religion and Literature! I welcome posts from anyone who would like to contribute, including Biblical literature, so John posts would be welcome.

        http://spaces.msn.com/religionandliterature/

        and discussion group:

        http://groups.google.com/group/Religion-and-Literature

        Where has everyone been?

        Diane Yoder
        University of St. Michael's College
        University of Toronto

        "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...> wrote:
        With apologies for cross-posting, I trust that the following will be of
        interest to folks here:

        The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago has suspended its
        sponsorship of the Ancient Near East Discussion List.

        The List has been reincarnated-- with a full panel of moderators -- as
        ANE-2 at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ANE-2/

        Please join us.

        Yours,

        Jeffrey