Re: [John_Lit] Yes, I exist

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      I assure you I exist. Not long ago one of the loonies on a non-moderated
      list made the claim that I, Jeffrey Gibson and a gaggle of others who
      ignored his ramblings were all aliases for one person. There are times when
      the list is indeed very quiet resulting from those very busy times in
      university activities, sabbaticals, spring break, etc. Q-Bee was
      unsubscribed from the list because her postings were agendized, off topic
      and violated list protocols. The "us vs them" (faithful vs scholars)
      paradigm will not play on John-L and we do expect some competency in
      Greek..BUT.....if Tom is asking her re-instatement, I will consider it under
      a moderation basis.

      Jack Kilmon
      Moderator