Re: [John_Lit] 9th Annual E-Lister's gathering at SBL

  • Yahweh1674@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      In a message dated 10/5/2005 10:15:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      jgibson000@... writes:

      > It's that time of year again when the Society of Biblical Literature's
      Annual Meeting is just round the corner (Nov. 19th-Nov. 22nd) and I
      begin to arrange the now traditional (9th annual!) gathering of all
      those NT and Biblical e-list members (i.e. XTalkers, B-Greeks, and
      members of Corpus Paulinum, John Lit, Kata Markon, Biblical Studies, T-C
      List, Ioudaios, Synoptic-L, etc. ) who will be going to Philadelphia
      for the SBL conference.

      I will be there in spirit but, alas!, I will NOT be there in person. Please
      mark my name and reserve my spirit a place! My spirit can dance on the head
      of a pin and thus requires very little space.

      Greetings in advance to all I've met at previous SBL conferences and all I
      would have liked to have met at this year's conference! Perhaps next year (in
      Jerusalem)!

      Jn 13:35 -- Roberta