Re: [John_Lit] completing PhD

  • Ramsey Michaels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      Steven:

      The Kregel edition you mention is an old edition of Josephus (probably
      Whiston's translation). It would be better if you had the more recent
      Hendrickson edition, where the book and section references have been
      conformed to the Loeb Classical Library. The Hendrickson edition can be
      bought for between $10 and $20. Might be a good investment, if you don't
      have access to the Loeb. If you can't manage this, then of course give the
      references in the edition that you have and carefully give the information
      on that edition.

      Ramsey Michaels