[John_Lit] Logos - personal or impersonal?

  • McGrath, James
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      I think there is some room for debate about whether the Logos is
      'personal' prior to becoming the person of Jesus. I'd recommend on this
      subject Maurice Wiles' article, "Person or Personification? A Patristic
      Debate about Logos" in L. D. Hurst & N. T. Wright (eds), _The Glory of
      Christ in the New Testament_ (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1987, pp.281-9).

      Best wishes,

      James

      Dr. James F. McGrath
      Assistant Professor of Religion