Old English Gospel of John

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 3:01 PM
      Is there an online Gospel of John in Old English? Or
      could somebody tell me the Old English version of John
      13:23; 19:26; 20:2; 21:7; and 21:20?

      As you can see, I'm interested in the Old English for
      "the disciple whom Jesus loved."

      This probably isn't of much interest for the
      Johnannine List, so contact me off list.

      Thanks in advance.

      Jeffery Hodges

      University Degrees:

      Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley