Re: [John_Lit] Re: Looking for author's name

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
      Thanks so much, and yes it is on my web site along with a few thousand
      others. How did you remember it? I had obtained this copy from the SBL
      but did not have with the file the name of the person. Thanks so much.

      --
      Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr. PhD.
      University of South Carolina Sumter
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
        An alternate suggestion I have seen is Lazarus.

        Bill Ross