RE: [John_Lit] Looking for author's name

  • Richard H. Anderson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
      Main Author: Melick, George F.
      Title: John Mark and the origin of the gospels : a foundation document
      hypothesis /

      Publisher: Ardmore, Pa. : Dorrance, c1979.

      Richard H. Anderson

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
        J. Gagne wrote:

        | Can anybody please tell me if they know who the
        | author of the following is:
        |
        | JOHN MARK AND THE ORIGIN OF THE
        | FOURTH GOSPEL

        Wouldn't that be list member George Melick, whose paper by this title is
        posted on your website?
        http://www.fourthgospel.com/SBL87-2.htm

        M. McLafferty

      • John Lupia
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
          Sorry for not having answered earlier. I am in the
          middle of writing a manuscript.

          I might add the following:

          ISBN : 080592650X
          A revision of the author�s thesis, New York
          University, 1970.

          Richard,

          I will answer your private email later. I am not
          ignoring you, just swamped with research and writing.
          I have a few comments to add to what you wrote.

          Apologies to the list for this private esoterica. I
          thought it convenient to answer both simultaneously.

          --- "Richard H. Anderson" <randerson58@...>
          wrote:

          > Main Author: Melick, George F.
          > Title: John Mark and the origin of the gospels : a
          > foundation document
          > hypothesis /
          >
          > Publisher: Ardmore, Pa. : Dorrance, c1979.
          >
          > Richard H. Anderson

          John N. Lupia, III
          Toms River New Jersey 08757 USA
          Fax: (732) 349-3910
          God Bless America

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Joe Gagne
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
            Thanks so much, and yes it is on my web site along with a few thousand
            others. How did you remember it? I had obtained this copy from the SBL
            but did not have with the file the name of the person. Thanks so much.

            --
            Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr. PhD.
            University of South Carolina Sumter
            jogagne@...
            joegagne@...
            http://www.joegagne.com
            http://www.fourthgospel.com
          • Bill Ross
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
              An alternate suggestion I have seen is Lazarus.

              Bill Ross