Re: [John_Lit] OFF topic: Ideal NT introduction

  • Bill Bullin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Dear Jeffrey

      One thought that comes to mind is a chronological column orientating student
      to events / literature developing throughout the non Greco-Roman world. I
      was recently struck by the fact that it was a Roman Catholic scholar,
      reading through Chinese literature and its dates, who first recognised that
      the biblical chronology was culturally limited, who first started to
      question the age of the earth. Perhaps another column could chronicle
      classical events and writers to assist orientation and wider reading.

      Hope this is of some value.

      Best wishes

      Bill

      throughout the entire world.