OFF topic: Ideal NT introduction

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      Forgive the off topic nature of this question, but I'd be very
      interested to hear your answers to the following question:

      If you were able to construct an Introduction to the NT for
      undergraduates, what would you place in it.  How would it differ from
      those that are currently on the market?

      Please reply OFF LIST to me at jgibson000@....

      Yours,

      Jeffrey