Re: [John_Lit] Re: Two anointing episodes?

  • Q Bee
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 23, 2004
      On Dec 23, 2004, at 7:47 AM, pastor_t@... wrote:

      > Hello Q Bee, Tobias and Old Friends from the J-Lit List,
      > I am Thomas W. Butler. I have just re-joined this list after
      > almost two years away. I am a United Methodist Pastor, having just
      > made a transition from serving the First United Methodist Church of
      > Tracy, California to being the Senior Pastor at Sparks United
      > Methodist Church in Sparks, Nevada.
      > I am the author of Let Her Keep It. Thank you, Q Bee, for
      > recommending my book.

      Dear Tom+,

      I'm very pleased to see you here once again.

      Your book has been most helpful in teaching the layers of the fourth
      gospel. I've given your address to several people and I hope they have
      bought it from you. It had better stay in print so that I can continue
      to send people your way. It is a very well crafted piece of work.

      Peace and blessings to all. May you find the Christ in each person you
      meet this Christmas season; and may you be the Christ to each of them.

      Elaine+
    • Q Bee
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 23, 2004