judgment in John 5

  • baurbanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      I've got a lot of doubts about the concept of judment in John 5 esp.
      v. 24 & 28f. Is judgment in these two sentences the same? Is it a
      decision, division, condemnation, or something else?
      In one of the authors I've found an opinion that if a believer acc.
      to v. 24 does not come under judgment taht means that he is not in
      any of 2 grpous of v. 29 because he is the criterion of jugmnet (like
      in Math 25).
      What do you think?
      Thanks for any help.
      Beata Urbanek