Re: [John_Lit] Help!

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2004
      I have a note of 15,240 words total using a vocabularu of 1,051 words of
      which 112 do not appear in the other gospels.

      Jack

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
        I have a note in my records of a Kingsbury review of
        Davies and Allison volume I in JBL 110, 2 (1991),
        344-46.

        Antony Billington
        London School of Theology

        > I am finishing a paper and need to know how many
        vocab
        > words in John (something like226?)
        > Also, looking for the source of a review by Kingsbury
        > concerning the ICC commentary on Matthew by
        Davies and
        > Allison. This quoted in the book Mark & Method,
        Anderson
        > & More (I think). Also I have been thinking about
        why
        > there are more present tense verbs than aorists in
        John,
        > any thoughts? Steven Gunderson

        removed]

        > SUBSCRIBE: e-mail
        > UNSUBSCRIBE: e-mail

        > PROBLEMS?: e-mail
        MESSAGE
        > ARCHIVE:

        essages
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Scanned for viruses at London School of Theology.
        > http://www.lst.ac.uk/ Anti-virus system installed by
        CTI
        > (Worldwide) Ltd. http://www.cti-uk.com/

        * London School of Theology
        * (The new name for London Bible College)
        * Green Lane, Northwood, U.K. HA6 2UW
        *
        * Please note our new web address:
        * http://www.lst.ac.uk