Re: [John_Lit] Re: Everyone busy?

  • Yahweh1674@aol.com
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 23, 2004
      Although I rarely post, I do know what Jack says below is sure true of me.
      Too many classes to teach, too many students to worry about, too many exams to
      give, too many papers to read............ (Also behind in my reading of this
      list -- but the subject line caught my eye.)

      Ahhhh -- the life of an academic! But, I suppose it could be worse!

      Peace -- Heiwa

      In a message dated 22-Oct-04 17:51:12 Central Daylight Time,
      jkilmon@... writes:
      A large part of the membership are academics who get tied up with exams,
      etc.

    • Q Bee
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 23, 2004
        On Dec 23, 2004, at 7:47 AM, pastor_t@... wrote:

        > Hello Q Bee, Tobias and Old Friends from the J-Lit List,
        > I am Thomas W. Butler. I have just re-joined this list after
        > almost two years away. I am a United Methodist Pastor, having just
        > made a transition from serving the First United Methodist Church of
        > Tracy, California to being the Senior Pastor at Sparks United
        > Methodist Church in Sparks, Nevada.
        > I am the author of Let Her Keep It. Thank you, Q Bee, for
        > recommending my book.

        Dear Tom+,

        I'm very pleased to see you here once again.

        Your book has been most helpful in teaching the layers of the fourth
        gospel. I've given your address to several people and I hope they have
        bought it from you. It had better stay in print so that I can continue
        to send people your way. It is a very well crafted piece of work.

        Peace and blessings to all. May you find the Christ in each person you
        meet this Christmas season; and may you be the Christ to each of them.

        Elaine+