Re: [John_Lit] Re: Everyone busy?

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 22, 2004
      I wondered myself what was wrong for the past 10 days.

      --
      Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr. PhD.
      University of South Carolina Sumter
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 23, 2004
        On Dec 23, 2004, at 7:47 AM, pastor_t@... wrote:

        > Hello Q Bee, Tobias and Old Friends from the J-Lit List,
        > I am Thomas W. Butler. I have just re-joined this list after
        > almost two years away. I am a United Methodist Pastor, having just
        > made a transition from serving the First United Methodist Church of
        > Tracy, California to being the Senior Pastor at Sparks United
        > Methodist Church in Sparks, Nevada.
        > I am the author of Let Her Keep It. Thank you, Q Bee, for
        > recommending my book.

        Dear Tom+,

        I'm very pleased to see you here once again.

        Your book has been most helpful in teaching the layers of the fourth
        gospel. I've given your address to several people and I hope they have
        bought it from you. It had better stay in print so that I can continue
        to send people your way. It is a very well crafted piece of work.

        Peace and blessings to all. May you find the Christ in each person you
        meet this Christmas season; and may you be the Christ to each of them.

        Elaine+