[John_Lit] Re: suggestions for books

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2000
      johannine_literature@egroups.com writes:
      >I would second all of those, and add C. H. Dodd's Historical Tradition
      >in the Fourth Gospel
      >
      >David

      Excellent suggestion, David, I concur!

      PA

      P.S. By the way, I'm really pleased with the sort of things TPI has been
      doing. One of projects they are also publishing is a book containing 50
      of Henry Cadbury's finest NT essays, which I am currently editing. It
      should be available in a year or so.

      Paul N. Anderson
      Professor of Biblical and Quaker Studies
      George Fox University
      Newberg, OR 97132
      503-554-2651
    • staleyjl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2000
        "What are they saying about John?" Gerard Sloyan, Paulist Press. Probably
        would need to be updated, too.

        Jeff Staley