Off-Topic: 2005 SBL International Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 5:24 PM
      To all:

      I apologize for cross-posting this query, but I've
      been trying since August 16 to access the website for
      the Society of Biblical Literature because I'm
      interested in presenting a couple of papers at the
      2005 International Meeting in Singapore, which is more
      convenient for me than most locations, but I find that
      I cannot access the site from here in Korea.

      Could somebody send me the relevant information on the
      call for papers?

      Email me privately: jefferyhodges@...

      Best Regards,

      Office:

      Assistant Professor Horace Jeffery Hodges [Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley]
      Korea University
      136-701 Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu
      Seoul
      South Korea