Apology

  • mr_atoz@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      To Bill Kilmon and all other members of this forum,

      I wish to apologize to this group for my neanderthal behavior.
      The invective-laden nature of my posts to Bill were not in any way
      justified. I felt as though he were "talking down" to me in which
      case I should have e-mailed him privately on the matter as Martin was
      kind enough to do in my case. Either way my conduct was out of line
      in a scholarly forum such as this and I do therefore, again,
      apologize to all and especially to Bill. --Wayne Highsmith