Re: [John_Lit] The James of Acts, the James of the Epistle of James, and the BD

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
      If James wrote the book of James, and he is the same James that is in
      Acts, I have difficulty in accepting James as the author of FG. I am
      presenting a paper at the International SBL in July about the Johannine
      Community, followed by a book that should be out of the printers by
      November.

      --
      Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr. PhD.
      University of South Carolina Sumter