Re: [John_Lit] Digest Number 890

  • Joe Gagne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      I usually find myself agreeing with James in many instances, however, I
      too have some severe reservations as to James being the BD. :-(
      If one believes that the book of James, as well as James in Acts are the
      same people, I do not see how a person so captured by the law and the
      temple could very well have written John.

      --
      Armand J. "Joe" Gagne Jr. PhD.
      University of South Carolina Sumter