Re: [John_Lit] Re: John 20:31

  • Bill Bullin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      Correction

      For "Sect type sociology with..." please read: +/- 85 CE. Half my poor brain
      was thinking of a Palestinian Evangelist, perhaps a Jerusalemite, explaining
      to Alexandrian Therapeuta who had never visited Jerusalem, never even seen
      the need to visit Jerusalem and its failed Temple priesthood, that: "Now in
      Jerusalem by the Sheep Gate there is a pool, called in Hebrew...which has
      five porticoes".

      Bill Bullin (Private Student, East Sussex).