RE: [John_Lit] Re: Khristos Anesti> Helios Anesti

  • Staley, Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14 7:09 AM
      Mike:

      Your use of the term "virtual childhood" brought to mind this quote from
      Fenton John Anthony Hort (who did most of the work on the Westcott &
      Hort New Testament). As I get older, this quote has meant more and more
      to me:

      Thanks, Ramsey for the wonderful quote! My 15 year-old daughter calls me
      "daddy" and my 18 year-old son calls me "big boy," and I love both
      terms!

      Jeff Staley
    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 3:10 PM
        I have not kept up with this thread and only today saw some posts that
        indicate list rules may have been violated...I approved this post (although
        "amen" posts are also not welcome) just to give me a substrate to warn
        against personal attacks and "testy" responses. This is a scholarship
        oriented arena. Be nice or be moderated.

        Jack Kilmon
        Moderator