[John_Lit] Re: Please help me track down research materials.

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2000
      On 17 Jan 00, at 14:31, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:

      > I believe Sheffield offers a 50% discount to scholars -- but MarkG knows
      > more about that that I do.

      The 50% discount is on any hardbook produced by Sheffield that is
      not also published in paperback, i.e. primarily the titles in the
      JSOTSup & JSNTSup series. It is available to individual scholars
      using the book for their own research. All you do is mention this
      when you order, e.g. in the "comments" section if ordering
      electronically.

      Sheffield also have a sale each year and one can often get good
      books at good prices -- just make sure you're on their mailing list
      (for which again see the web site at
      http://www.shef-ac-press.co.uk ).

      Mark

      Mark
      Dept of Theology
      University of Birmingham Fax.: +44 (0)121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT Tel.: +44 (0)121 414 7512

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      All-in-One Biblical Resources Search
      New Testament Gateway
      Mark Without Q