RE: Mel Gibson's "Passion" and Johannine motifs

  • Staley, Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 7:21 AM
      Folks, probably like me, a number of you have been interviewed in regard
      to Mel Gibson's "Passion." Below are articles that I contributed to.
      If you were interviewed, why don't you put up the web links?

      Also, how about a discussion of Johannine motifs (the good, the bad, the
      ugly) in the film? There are LOTS! From beginning (arrest in the
      garden) to end (it is finished).

      http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/d
      isplay?slug=gospels24m&date=20040224&query=mel+gibson

      http://www.tribnet.com/entertainment/at_the_movies/story/4777912p-472207
      4c.html

      Jeff Staley