[John_Lit] Priority of John Symposion

  • Peter Hofrichter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1969
      Thema: Priority of John Symposion
      gesendet: 15.01.2000 19:22 Uhr
      An: johannine_literature@egroups.com

      This invitation should have been directed to all intersted scholars!

      Salzburg, January 15th 2000
      Dear Collegues!

      I am organizing for March 10th in agreement with Klaus Berger/Heidelberg
      a meeting in Salzburg/Austria on the topic "Fuer und wider die Prioritaet
      des Johannesevangeliums". I cordially invite scholars who are working in
      gthe swame direction to to present their research and to take part in the
      discussion. I would ask for a contribution of only 20 till 30 minutes.
      The basis for this initiative was my own book "Modell und Vorlage der
      Synoptiker - das vorredaktionelle Johannesevangelium" (spring 1997), the
      book of Prof Klaus Berger "Im Anfang war Johannes" finished some weeks
      later, and the German translation recently made of John A.T. Robinsons
      "The Priority of John". My financial resources for the symposium are not
      overwhelming but accomodation will be free and I can give at least a
      certain support for travelling.

      With compliments and all good wishes

      Peter Hofrichter

      My hompage is: sbg.ac.at/kig/fs2.htm