RE: [John_Lit] Saint Vladimir's Theological Quarterly

  • Jacob Knee
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2003
      Perhaps this web page may be helpful?

      http://www.svots.edu/SVTQ/index.html

      Best wishes,
      Jacob Knee
      (Cam, Glos.)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Joe Gagne [mailto:joegagne@...]
      Sent: 07 November 2003 13:13
      To: johannine_literature@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John_Lit] Saint Vladimir's Theological Quarterly

      As part of my research for: http://www.fourthgospel.com I am trying to
      locate a library that carries, or has copies of the item listed below. My
      inter-library loan here is unable to locate Saint Vladimir's Theological
      Quarterly. It is listed in the SBL Handbook of Style so I believe it exists.
      If anyone knows a library that has copies of this journal, please let me
      know. This is message I received from them.

      Saint Vladimir's Theological Quarterly
      36 1992
      Title: The Call Stories of John 1 and 21
      Author: Franzmann, Majella & Michael Klinger

      TN: 381489

      has been cancelled by the interlibrary loan staff for the following reason:

      Unable to Locate

      We are unable to locate this item.

      Thank you.

      Armand J. Gagne Jr., PhD.
      Associate Professor
      University of South Carolina Sumter

    • Collins, Raymod F.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2003
        When I taught at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium) we used to subscribe to the journal. I presume that it is still being published by St. Vladimir's, an Orthodox seminary in New York.

        Raymond F. Collins
        Warren Blanting Professor of Religion
        Professor of New Testament
        The Catholic University of America